Friday, November 28, 2008

A New Start

I want to start by saying hi to everyone. 

I would like to share something with you guys that means allot to me. My health. Just like allot of people out there I've been struggling with my weight for years, up and down but mostly up. 
In August of year 2007 I started to make some changes that did in fact turn my life around in many ways.
I went from being 196 pounds (89 kg) to 140 pounds (63,5 kg) in a year and my "secret" as they all like to call it is very simple. Except from eating all your daily veggies and fruits and drink your water I did following:

* Stop eating about 2 h before bedtime
* Don't eat unless you are hungry
* Eat as little carbs as you can
* Exercise  
* Eat very little of chips, candy, chocolate, ice cream and junk food
* Keep it down with the sodas (drink diet but not more than you drink water as well) and alcohol

And this was not a diet for me. This was about changing my eating habits. I still follow this but now when I want to keep my weight I just eat a little bit more. And since I LOVE food I eat some what comfort food (more cal. in it). And once in a while I have my eating frenzies  :)  You got to have those here and there! Even as you are loosing your weight.

While doing this I didn't have to count ANYTHING! I just listened to my body!

Here is a before and after picture


     


6 comments:

Carina said...

Så smal du blivit. Och det har du lyckats med i det landet där alla bara går upp i vikt.

Mia said...

Sinnes som du tappat i vikt, så märkligt att se, ser ut som en ny Chri. Alltså ingen negativt utan jag är van att se dig på ett sätt och när man inte har träffat dig på så länge blir det en stor skillnad. Klär dig, tror tyvärr inte att din "diet" kommer att funka på mig, dock träning måste jag komma igång med. Kärlek! ///Fru

Anonymous said...

Hej du!
jag gjorde samma sak förra året,slutade äta socker helt iofs och ingen träning gick från 95kg till 78kg på 4 månader! vitt bröd är en bov oxå haha.
Just nu 73kg! så jag förstår att u mår bra och du är verkligen snygg inte för att du är smalare utan för att du är du :D

bokmärker din blogg! from NU
bloggar oxå melissa.blogg.se

massor av kramar
/melissa

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! You're an inspiration to all........including me! I hope to be able to do what you did someday.

Anonymous said...

oh, the anonymous is me, stephanie.

Anonymous said...

shit pommes frites! you´re beautiful baby! jag har just köpt min första mascara! :-) Kan jag gå på kurs hos dig? puss Jessica